From: Elise Bauer at simplyrecipes.com
Serves 2-3 people
- 3 Endive heads, sliced first lengthwise, then crosswise in 1/2-inch slices
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp crumbled gorgonzola or other blue cheese
- 1 bartlett pear, cored and chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar (balsamic is good too)
- Sprinkle of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 Place the chopped endive in a large bowl. Add the walnuts, crumbled gorgonzola, and chopped pears. Toss to combine.
2 Drizzle olive over the salad. Drizzle cider vinegar over the salad. Toss to combine.
3 Season to taste with a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Serve immediately.