There are many ways to get involved in the farm, and we do hope you will!
- Become a CSA vegetable basket partner: CSA partners are a special and foundational part of the farm. We get to know them through weekly deliveries and newsletters during 6-months of the year, as well as inviting them to all of our on-farm activities. At our annual partners’ meeting, we explore ways to deepen our relationship and allow the farmers to better meet partners’ needs.
- Come work with us for a season: Each year we hire two employees / interns through a program with emploi-Quebec. Usually these employees come and live at the farm and immerse themselves in our self-sufficient way of life. For all the details consult our employment announcement.
- Participate in our monthly on-farm activities: Subscribe to our newsletter for all the info on upcoming events! All are welcome! Please RSVP in advance at email@example.com
- Come work with us for a day, a week, a month: Your volunteer work allows us to keep production costs down, making our products more financially accessible, as well as provides a great way for both farmer and volunteer to learn from each other.
- Wwoof with us for a few weeks, or more! Depending on the season, we can offer room and board in exchange for a certain number of hours worked per week. Get in touch with us to work out the details.
- Join the cooperative! We’re actively looking for new workers to join the team. We require that all new coop members come and spend a season with us before consideration into the coop, so please come out and be part of the team!