Basket contents: squash, choice of greens, beets, carrots, onions, potatoes, winter radish, rutabaga, parsnip, kohlrabi, cabbage, choice of pickles or relish
Recipe of the week: Oven-Roasted Vegetables
For many of you this is our last basket of the year, the official end to the season. A few folks who live closer to the farm will be able to continue to pick-up their baskets here until the first week of February, but we will no longer be doing drop-offs until we have a whole new crop of veggies in the field, starting mid-June.
We know it’s been just 4 weeks of deliveries, but we’re eager to get some feedback on our winter baskets. We made a very short survey (just 9 questions) that we really hope you’ll fill out! You can do so here. Thanks!
We’ll be in touch over the winter months, but here are a few things you can look forward to:
- Registration for 2014 summer baskets starting mid-January;
- Monthly deliveries of winter products (veggies, eggs, teas, cookies, etc)- dates to be confirmed;
- Farm visioning event between farmers and our partners in early April;
- Onion planting participatory work day in late April or early May;
- Start of summer baskets mid-June, 2014!
Dates and details to follow, so stay connected over the months to come.
Thank you for a great 2013 season! Best wishes for the holidays, and we’ll see you all in the new year!